RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Finding Faith To Hold On
Singing into the night, hoping every word will be heard
around the world.
Poetically taking the mysterious world of inner desires,
stopping at nothing, finding a road that will lead to
the other side of life.
Sophisticated and simple, being a model of goodness,
stepping on ends of life's edges, carefully, so as not
to fall into labyrinths of another time of darkness.
Fulfilling purposes and desires of this heart, vowing
to be alive beyond this bed of roses, taking every
challenge that is presented in time immemorial.
Fighting until the end, losing hope, yet finding the
faith to help me hold on without fears or doubts.
Becoming results of the winning side of life, tonight.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Faith To Hold On by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- erotic terminology, lee fones
- The place of defeat, Terry Mitchison
- Father: Every Morning of His Life, Donal Mahoney
- Winter here الشتاء هنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Inference to All Our Years of Walk, N.K. Trevor
- A Sunny Day, Deborah Eker
- A Rainy Day, Deborah Eker
- The Rabbit With The Habit, Deborah Eker
- The Cat Who Chases His Tail, Deborah Eker
- Mind Unfurling, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)