RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Finding Faith To Hold On
Singing into the night, hoping every word will be heard
around the world.
Poetically taking the mysterious world of inner desires,
stopping at nothing, finding a road that will lead to
the other side of life.
Sophisticated and simple, being a model of goodness,
stepping on ends of life's edges, carefully, so as not
to fall into labyrinths of another time of darkness.
Fulfilling purposes and desires of this heart, vowing
to be alive beyond this bed of roses, taking every
challenge that is presented in time immemorial.
Fighting until the end, losing hope, yet finding the
faith to help me hold on without fears or doubts.
Becoming results of the winning side of life, tonight.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Faith To Hold On by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- The Man, Victor Kretzie
- Again, Joseph Archer
- the business of cuisine, oskar hansen
- For You And I, Edward Kofi Louis
- Crucifixion of th' Soul..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Beware Of Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bigtha, Edward Kofi Louis
- Love Me Girl, Joseph Archer
- One Christmas Eve From The North..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Neryah, Edward Kofi Louis