There must be a wound!
No one can be this hurt
and not bleed.
How could she injure me so?
People say 'My, you're looking well'
.....God help me!
She's mummified me -
Spike Milligan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feelings by Spike Milligan )
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba
- Unknown destination, ramesh rai
- A Welcome Death, Wood Nymph
- Bent Mask, Tim Murray