Sallie Howson Poems
- Death Of A Poem Shot down in its prime. Shot down While ...
- Breakfast Without You Breakfast was torture Without ...
- Dancing In The Rain. Knock, knock On the window. Two fat ...
- Kind Of Death This is no Sweet “carried off by angels” At ...
- The Box Under My Bed I have a wooden box Under my bed. It’s...
- Jealousy I’m not jealous But I know what I saw. It all ...
- I Love I love Lindt hot chocolate on a winter’s day, Fresh...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death Of A Poem
Shot down in its prime.
While making daisy chains in the park
For little girls to be daisy queens.
While tottering down the catwalk
In this years daring fashion.
While bungee jumping from Brooklyn bridge.
While kite boarding on Porthmadog beach
While refusing ecstasy at a rave,
High on the beat and energy of the music
While drawing a moustache on Mona Lisa
And carrying Michelangelo’s David
Back to its rightful place in the square,
Where he can enjoy the sunshine, rain and ...