and I will not
No, I cannot love you less
Like the flower to the butterfly
The corsage to the dress
She turns my love to dust
my destination empty
my beliefs scattered: Diaspora!
Who set this course - and why?
Now my wings beat -
Yet they speed.............
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eurolove by Spike Milligan )
Did you read them?
- A thight rope, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Snake charmers in villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Frog in the Well, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- जिउनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prolixity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)