RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tears smart and sting my eyes, pulling with them, heartstrings
sore and hurt.
Standing by mutely as the world walks past, not noticing any
individual or particular feeling.
Wishing for an outstretched hand or gentle hug, yet closing in
upon myself, afraid to ask for help.
Combined efforts of collected thoughts cannot seem to be
brought together long enough to make decisions.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling Numb by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston