RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tears smart and sting my eyes, pulling with them, heartstrings
sore and hurt.
Standing by mutely as the world walks past, not noticing any
individual or particular feeling.
Wishing for an outstretched hand or gentle hug, yet closing in
upon myself, afraid to ask for help.
Combined efforts of collected thoughts cannot seem to be
brought together long enough to make decisions.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling Numb by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns