Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Falling In Love's Well.
Can you tell?
How you fell in Love's well.
You dip and swim,
Swim and dip,
And receive cozy embrace,
Ah! with your love,
You are middle in the brook,
And while wading you feel,
The abstract impression of the hook.
Can you tell,
With whose bell you jumped?
Why and how -! you know not,
Ah! with the flaming of your life's wick,
You were in love and love sick.
I am sure you can't tell,
And he or she can fell,
Who timelessly in Love dwells!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Falling In Love's Well. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts