Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Falling In Love's Well.
Can you tell?
How you fell in Love's well.
You dip and swim,
Swim and dip,
And receive cozy embrace,
Ah! with your love,
You are middle in the brook,
And while wading you feel,
The abstract impression of the hook.
Can you tell,
With whose bell you jumped?
Why and how -! you know not,
Ah! with the flaming of your life's wick,
You were in love and love sick.
I am sure you can't tell,
And he or she can fell,
Who timelessly in Love dwells!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.