RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Exercising Brain Waves
Rocking to the beat of inner satisfaction,
moving forward into the line of fire,
heralding a new era in expansive auras of the brain.
Enlivening every iota of beauty seen and written,
devoting heart-felt desires with extraordinary thought.
Exercising brain waves with rhythmic beats set in motion.
Trying to always figure out what faction is disturbing
peaceful recognition and placing mysterious imaginings
into places of unknown existence.
Allowing for existential periods of life to come into
their own with little or no importance or relevance with
trepidation and moving on instead of being frozen.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exercising Brain Waves by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston