When he said: the smiles,
Reviving the hope
But the wall cried..!
When he said:
Love ignites the heart
I fall in love..;
But the cinder, was put out!
When he had said:
Surround The Love
I become optimistic..;
But I heard whimper of my heart!
Teach me more..
Lest not to lost in the dark! !
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Exercises' by Fatima Nusairat )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster