Edward Kofi Louis
With the ways of hatred and war;
Of the tensions in the country among the two parties;
But, in a Football match, there is always a Referee in the game.
With more pulls leading to sin;
But, the truth about life is that,
If you dwell in the secret of the Most High,
You will abide under the Shadow of the Almighty.
To rule by force like a dictator;
With rape and murder under the carpets,
Because, you've chosen the ways of Satan.
We've been taught to sin;
In many ways.
To cover it up;
That's why our steps lead to sin.
Exacerbate, bate, beat, tear, ear, era, eat, ate, exact, act, art, cart!
In the midst of the ways of the people in this land;
With the muse of illegal lust.
Midway, way, wind, mind, dam, may!
To Satan's clutches.
Exacerbate, bat, cat, rat, bare, bear, beer, tea, tree, create, rate, tar!
But, you've given in to the clutches of Satan.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exacerbate by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman