Edward Kofi Louis
With the ways of hatred and war;
Of the tensions in the country among the two parties;
But, in a Football match, there is always a Referee in the game.
With more pulls leading to sin;
But, the truth about life is that,
If you dwell in the secret of the Most High,
You will abide under the Shadow of the Almighty.
To rule by force like a dictator;
With rape and murder under the carpets,
Because, you've chosen the ways of Satan.
We've been taught to sin;
In many ways.
To cover it up;
That's why our steps lead to sin.
Exacerbate, bate, beat, tear, ear, era, eat, ate, exact, act, art, cart!
In the midst of the ways of the people in this land;
With the muse of illegal lust.
Midway, way, wind, mind, dam, may!
To Satan's clutches.
Exacerbate, bat, cat, rat, bare, bear, beer, tea, tree, create, rate, tar!
But, you've given in to the clutches of Satan.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exacerbate by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealthy China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson