RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Emotional Tidal Waves
Softened tears hitting my mind with their bluened sadness, filling my heart to overflowing.
Oceans carrying tidal waves of emotion, knocking me into abysmal despair, where I flounder and eventually die in a quagmire of intense grief.
Soliciting no reprieve from any outside source, having to try and help myself - to look about - searching for a way out of this ocean of sadness, always pulling me with it's undertow.
Drowning me in a form of suicide I can't seem to control.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Tidal Waves by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak