Of Muses And Other Ghosts
'The mystical kiss of my persian queen
and the elegance of her scent
dances with me, like a flower that dances with the sun
at the banquet of giants.
Even now you touch me.'
As there are no more words to travel between us
not even a 'hello'
and as the world fails to bury me, under it's apocalypse,
the freckled moon shows her face once again
in this average night,
showering spears of silver above my bowed and lonely head
for she knows the murderer, still dwells in the recess of my mind.
Building my citadel of love around you
I've shielded you from my rational self, and now
your untouchable red lips become the room of torture
in which you prefer me to be.
'Evicting my love out of her heart
in the eve of christmas,
this girl is a masterpiece more than a tragedy.'
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...Ella's Labyrinth by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Belles Nightingales Prophets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Instead, Michael McParland
- The bells are ringing - some joy!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Inspiration, Michael McParland
- Into the coffin laid her They, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dawn is far away., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Insanity, Michael McParland
- A Certain Uncertain Certainty, Augustine Yirideme
- Skeletons that rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Infinity Divided By Zero, Michael McParland