I tend to express my views with an immense talkitude
and eccentric speakalage.
Don't bother trying to analityze my baditude
or tetherize my language.
They try to discouraginate such ludicracious verbinations with (in red ink) 'incorrect! '
'misspelled' and 'wrong word; try another.'
Deeper examinalization is likely to have the dauntivating effect
of confusilating all who even effortize to bother.
With work, It's certainatiously possibilinate
that one can transluminate some content from this ingrammarite atrocity.
However, one ought additiusly conthinkerate
whether the result will worthalize the excessitating tediosity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (eccentric speakalage by Victoria Robbins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas