I tend to express my views with an immense talkitude
and eccentric speakalage.
Don't bother trying to analityze my baditude
or tetherize my language.
They try to discouraginate such ludicracious verbinations with (in red ink) 'incorrect! '
'misspelled' and 'wrong word; try another.'
Deeper examinalization is likely to have the dauntivating effect
of confusilating all who even effortize to bother.
With work, It's certainatiously possibilinate
that one can transluminate some content from this ingrammarite atrocity.
However, one ought additiusly conthinkerate
whether the result will worthalize the excessitating tediosity.
Victoria Robbins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (eccentric speakalage by Victoria Robbins )
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
- For To Be An Indian English Poet, An Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Bag of Old Photographs, Mikey Bachman
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)