I tend to express my views with an immense talkitude
and eccentric speakalage.
Don't bother trying to analityze my baditude
or tetherize my language.
They try to discouraginate such ludicracious verbinations with (in red ink) 'incorrect! '
'misspelled' and 'wrong word; try another.'
Deeper examinalization is likely to have the dauntivating effect
of confusilating all who even effortize to bother.
With work, It's certainatiously possibilinate
that one can transluminate some content from this ingrammarite atrocity.
However, one ought additiusly conthinkerate
whether the result will worthalize the excessitating tediosity.
Victoria Robbins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (eccentric speakalage by Victoria Robbins )
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)