I tend to express my views with an immense talkitude
and eccentric speakalage.
Don't bother trying to analityze my baditude
or tetherize my language.
They try to discouraginate such ludicracious verbinations with (in red ink) 'incorrect! '
'misspelled' and 'wrong word; try another.'
Deeper examinalization is likely to have the dauntivating effect
of confusilating all who even effortize to bother.
With work, It's certainatiously possibilinate
that one can transluminate some content from this ingrammarite atrocity.
However, one ought additiusly conthinkerate
whether the result will worthalize the excessitating tediosity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (eccentric speakalage by Victoria Robbins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak