Dog goD 8Hate
Axiomatic, your invariable response,
'what is the relevance of here? '
This, sacred sphere in infancy,
a place where perception first saw -
people appeared, nature...things.
Dogs, cats, and gnarly old horses
pulling old-doddering carts
they, adorning idiomatic garb,
still reminiscent in the 40s.
Stark, emanating character,
nature, and earthy being;
The old Pittsburgh and a regional essence -
a prevailing spirit designated and solely there...
CURIOUS MYSTICAL WONDER; and then...
several years later, and into my 30s,
a vision so singular in character,
an inestimable explosion so overwhelming -
beatific splendor -
I shan't presume and define...
maybe the word...
Something QUITE obscure
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (East Liberty by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan