RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Domains Of Subconsciousness
Challenging thoughts being worded in quiet peaceful
domains of subconsciousness, infiltrating being with
all beauty contained in spirits.
Continually keeping me safe from the evils and mis- representations of normal life routines, happy, just
to be self, no anticipated doom to take hold.
Just many feelings of life still walking, delving
into their beginnings with purpose, wanting to find
everything about their existence.
Wondering why they're still here, even after all
the writing and curiosity of thought that has been
expended through all these years.
Seemingly attached through neurons of a brain,
always filtering them through and keeping them in
the foreground where they can always be reached in
writing of them.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Domains Of Subconsciousness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA