Did I Know it?
No harsh word touches
me and my love..
me in deep sea
long, long ago.
I don't care
who hates me
or pretends to
stay in hatred...
I know who loved me once
can't leave me...
I'm such a guy,
what I once thought,
none can get me away
If I heard any
I wash all hatreds
with that very water
Did I know it
before I fell in love?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did I Know it? by Neela Nath )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe