Did I Know it?
No harsh word touches
me and my love..
me in deep sea
long, long ago.
I don't care
who hates me
or pretends to
stay in hatred...
I know who loved me once
can't leave me...
I'm such a guy,
what I once thought,
none can get me away
If I heard any
I wash all hatreds
with that very water
Did I know it
before I fell in love?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did I Know it? by Neela Nath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- How Irritating, Margaret Alice Second
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen