I am being driven into evil as if it were my calling,
The devil has caught me in the middle of my falling,
I have been turned and my horns are evolving
The door to hell is forever revolving.
Why have I been abandoned by hope?
Why has life cut the end of my rope?
I am forced to turn the tables to evil
I have lapsed into the realm of primeval.
My eyes are red with the fires of death
I shall remain hear until I breath my last breath.
Recruiting all the good that lies about,
I am the devils doer and of this I shout.
Wrong are the ways of my evil mind
I do not share your thoughts in kind.
I am now not of god or the do gooders way,
I am of evil, and with the devil I play.
Rik Bertrand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Devils Doer by Rik Bertrand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- let's become super silly sexy falling st.., Mandolyn Davidson
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar