Destined to be Drawn to me
As I think about you over time,
I think why you were destined to be drawn to me.
I see that there are so many things
in our life that we are so different in life,
I ask myself how this can be.
The Lord let this happen so as long
as we believe in Him
our souls will drawn together for eternity,
By this happening in our life this is proof
of what True Love is and is there for everyone to see.
So Lord we both want to thank you lord for not letting us forget about u and let out Love drift apart.
Because you had a plan in life for us from the very start.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destined to be Drawn to me by Frank Pulver )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Hagar in the Wilderness, Tyehimba Jess
- That hopeless hope ذلك الامل العديم الامل, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Incomplete Lioness, Linda Bierds
- The Dog Next Door, Tony Adah
- Joseph Cornell, with Box, Michael Dumanis
- The Painting, John Balaban
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.2, cheynne dries
- Why knowing is (& Matisse's Woman with a.., Martha Ronk
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.1, cheynne dries
- Grouch Grinch, Philo Yan