Destined to be Drawn to me
As I think about you over time,
I think why you were destined to be drawn to me.
I see that there are so many things
in our life that we are so different in life,
I ask myself how this can be.
The Lord let this happen so as long
as we believe in Him
our souls will drawn together for eternity,
By this happening in our life this is proof
of what True Love is and is there for everyone to see.
So Lord we both want to thank you lord for not letting us forget about u and let out Love drift apart.
Because you had a plan in life for us from the very start.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destined to be Drawn to me by Frank Pulver )
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)