RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Walking constantly towards reason, trying to delineate it's purpose as I step onto plains beyond earth.
Testing whatever turns up in my pathways, wondering what will come about in another time.
Setting life upon a pedestal to be looked at, yet to be demonstrated in poetical visions.
Checkered pastimes are livid as sight shows beautiful sensations through feelings of horrendous intensity, delivering memories into future sunsets.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Delivering Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar