RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Walking constantly towards reason, trying to delineate it's purpose as I step onto plains beyond earth.
Testing whatever turns up in my pathways, wondering what will come about in another time.
Setting life upon a pedestal to be looked at, yet to be demonstrated in poetical visions.
Checkered pastimes are livid as sight shows beautiful sensations through feelings of horrendous intensity, delivering memories into future sunsets.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Delivering Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)
- Neon Sign, Alan W. Jankowski
- Party Favors, Alan W. Jankowski