Angelo Delos Santos
Dedication To Whom
dedication to what could have been
dedication to what was once a dream
dedication to what it seem
dedication for what I mean
cannot say, words of warmth
and if so, should it be?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dedication To Whom by Angelo Delos Santos )
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby