Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
'For every breath, your heart beats twice, but the cost to live is a heavy price.
should we choose to hold our breath, then we might save our life, for a life in death.'
Poet Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.