Is It Poetry
death married death in death
Death looks at a flower, screaming I am beautiful
look here I am, come eat me, alone.
Death hovers, smiling, never waiting, walking always
by, knowing that,
any thing that touches it will also soon, never die.
Death is love, love is death, why are you both, death
is your pet pink pig, and two flying pearls.
Death is a dry cracked nipple, sleeping, holding on
to the flesh untill it falls off.
Death is a bullet fixed, never moving, why does the
world move you through it.
Death is a voice always quite, sounding alarms to
walk across the street knowing you look while you
Death is a woman, who is crazy, thinking the world is
spinning into her coffee.
Death to all men who think they can save the woman
by marring death and eating her sandwich.
Death fingered you, you loved it, now you finger me,
leaving my bee exposed on the flower, you buzzed.
Death's own flower is always sweet and poignant on me..
It is always open for you to smell..............
and it's red alarms, you ignored...
still here now it comes, alone....to see you as one....
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (death married death in death by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR