Dead soul walking
I see a spot, a red one
On the way I stop but
I did it again and it turns
Into deep red like the cells
Of dead blood, like Adam
I am in trap, enticed,
Hypnotized with full sense
Look back to it, it burns down
To black, I am walking but
Beware of me; I am with a soul,
Dead, I realized before my death
I am lucky, I get back my slate white.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dead soul walking by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..