Run-away train run-away train.
Head feels like its spinning from thoughts racing through my brain.
Run-away train why are you so shy?
Run-away train things will get better look into the sky.
So when you do this you may feel free.
Released from the tracks that at one point it was the only way you could see.
So run runaway train run for your life.
Tearing through troubles like a razor blade or a knife.
Run for freedom, run and don’t stop.
Run like your ancestors & arise to the top.
Sleep is the cousin of death so no time for rest.
Working all day only to go home to a nest.
Some sticks pilled on the ground that you call home.
Run-away run away, don’t go off and roam.
Have set destinations for goals you want.
And a plan that many may wish will fail you but it won’t.
Run away my friend.
Get lost in the wind.
Don’t return home, don’t stay here and roam.
Set forth and do something in life.
Go through troubles straight ahead like a knife.
Jayvin George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (De-railing Success by Jayvin George )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Cross, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- I Am Something, Human Ego, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A farmer in snow covered field., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- IN LIES! LIES THE WAY TO HELL, Michael P. Johnson
- La-di-da, Bill Galvin
- Labyrinth Of My Dream, Tony Adah
- Balance Your Soul, Lyn Paul
- A Happy and Sad Haiku, Merton Lee
- Plum blossoms, Wenjun Liu
- PH: Echo: Being At Choice, Brian Johnston
- I walked through your woods, Wenjun Liu