Run-away train run-away train.
Head feels like its spinning from thoughts racing through my brain.
Run-away train why are you so shy?
Run-away train things will get better look into the sky.
So when you do this you may feel free.
Released from the tracks that at one point it was the only way you could see.
So run runaway train run for your life.
Tearing through troubles like a razor blade or a knife.
Run for freedom, run and don’t stop.
Run like your ancestors & arise to the top.
Sleep is the cousin of death so no time for rest.
Working all day only to go home to a nest.
Some sticks pilled on the ground that you call home.
Run-away run away, don’t go off and roam.
Have set destinations for goals you want.
And a plan that many may wish will fail you but it won’t.
Run away my friend.
Get lost in the wind.
Don’t return home, don’t stay here and roam.
Set forth and do something in life.
Go through troubles straight ahead like a knife.
Jayvin George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (De-railing Success by Jayvin George )
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Story of An Autumn Leaf, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- Love Unfetterred, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- Time-wheel, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)