Daily Valentine Wish!
Sitting on the throne of love
Pouring out few words of love
Daily into a mug of coffee
Stirring with a lovely smile
Relishing it with warmth of togetherness
Glowing each sunny day turns
Into a Beautiful Valentine day!
Holding hand in hand of trust and love
Walking through a rough and smooth roads
Make their destination more simplifier and joyful
As the joy and pain were equally shared
When one was about to fall a trusted hand to hold it tight.
When one was in pain a soothing touch did all miracles right.
Each adventurous path they crossed it bright.
Each sea sailed together felt very light.
Made their life so happy and bright.
Even to cross the perils of storms together
With all might.
To cross the storms and tide smoothly
While enjoying of being each moment together!
What can be the better wish one expects in life to savour
None other than the
Beautiful daily Valentine Wish.
What more lovely wish would you ask St. Valentine? .
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Daily Valentine Wish! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam