Daily Valentine Wish!
Sitting on the throne of love
Pouring out few words of love
Daily into a mug of coffee
Stirring with a lovely smile
Relishing it with warmth of togetherness
Glowing each sunny day turns
Into a Beautiful Valentine day!
Holding hand in hand of trust and love
Walking through a rough and smooth roads
Make their destination more simplifier and joyful
As the joy and pain were equally shared
When one was about to fall a trusted hand to hold it tight.
When one was in pain a soothing touch did all miracles right.
Each adventurous path they crossed it bright.
Each sea sailed together felt very light.
Made their life so happy and bright.
Even to cross the perils of storms together
With all might.
To cross the storms and tide smoothly
While enjoying of being each moment together!
What can be the better wish one expects in life to savour
None other than the
Beautiful daily Valentine Wish.
What more lovely wish would you ask St. Valentine? .
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Daily Valentine Wish! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- MUSIC OFF THE WALL! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Expander, Kim Barney
- I believe you never will be too late, Trong Phan
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
- Halloween Night, Neela Nath
- The Power Of Faith!, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)