Daily Valentine Wish!
Sitting on the throne of love
Pouring out few words of love
Daily into a mug of coffee
Stirring with a lovely smile
Relishing it with warmth of togetherness
Glowing each sunny day turns
Into a Beautiful Valentine day!
Holding hand in hand of trust and love
Walking through a rough and smooth roads
Make their destination more simplifier and joyful
As the joy and pain were equally shared
When one was about to fall a trusted hand to hold it tight.
When one was in pain a soothing touch did all miracles right.
Each adventurous path they crossed it bright.
Each sea sailed together felt very light.
Made their life so happy and bright.
Even to cross the perils of storms together
With all might.
To cross the storms and tide smoothly
While enjoying of being each moment together!
What can be the better wish one expects in life to savour
None other than the
Beautiful daily Valentine Wish.
What more lovely wish would you ask St. Valentine? .
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Daily Valentine Wish! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv