Alon Calinao Dy
I feel so lonely
Promise me you'll stay
I sing for you a love song
In my crying piano.
I want you here beside me
But you've left me alone
Now I'm crying for a very long
And playing a piano makes me strong.
How I wish I could turn back time
Just you and me like we used to be
But now I only dream for it to come true;
A dream that's gone every morning
I wish you are here by my side
I could play a happy love song
Or I could sing your favorite song.
But please, darling, come home...
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crying Piano by Alon Calinao Dy )
- the rain, ademola oluwabusayo
- Life format, gajanan mishra
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)