Alon Calinao Dy
I feel so lonely
Promise me you'll stay
I sing for you a love song
In my crying piano.
I want you here beside me
But you've left me alone
Now I'm crying for a very long
And playing a piano makes me strong.
How I wish I could turn back time
Just you and me like we used to be
But now I only dream for it to come true;
A dream that's gone every morning
I wish you are here by my side
I could play a happy love song
Or I could sing your favorite song.
But please, darling, come home...
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crying Piano by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway