Crying Over and Over
Nothing to feel I have
Plenty pain I face
Crying, over and over
Though, god never helps.
I do not blame god as I feel that I have no worth
My value is like that of trash, with no value
I am precious for nobody
As my being or not being, makes no difference
Just, hate I feel from others
Since, nobody wants to love me or care for me
Everyone describes birthday as a big day
Although for me birthday is always a sad day.
I am always reminded on this day that I am still alive
Have no friends to celebrate my birthday with
Nobody will even wish me happy birthday with love
I am just facing a slow death and complete isolation which never ends.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crying Over and Over by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum