Crying Over and Over
Nothing to feel I have
Plenty pain I face
Crying, over and over
Though, god never helps.
I do not blame god as I feel that I have no worth
My value is like that of trash, with no value
I am precious for nobody
As my being or not being, makes no difference
Just, hate I feel from others
Since, nobody wants to love me or care for me
Everyone describes birthday as a big day
Although for me birthday is always a sad day.
I am always reminded on this day that I am still alive
Have no friends to celebrate my birthday with
Nobody will even wish me happy birthday with love
I am just facing a slow death and complete isolation which never ends.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crying Over and Over by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon