' ' ' ' ' ' ' HERE I BE! (for Helen & Imogen))
South of the buzzing
of a hairy bumble bee
North of the big dog’s bark
West of the breeze
tickling cherry blossom trees
East of the sunlight
stealing over the fields
Happy Birthday to little Imogen and happiness for Helen Mummy for creating her!
A double whammy for Imogen and her Mammy!
I always ring up my Mammy on my birthday and thank her for having
I ESSERE QUI!
Sud del ronzio
di un peloso Bumble Bee
A nord del grande cane abbaia
A ovest della brezza
il solletico alberi di ciliegio in fiore
Est della luce del sole
rubare i campi
Buon compleanno a pochi Imogen e felicità per Helen Mummia per la creazione di lei!
Un doppio Whammy Imogen e per la sua Mammy!
Ho sempre il mio anello Mammy sul mio compleanno, e ringraziarla per aver di me.
Dónall Dempsey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' ' ' ' ' ' ' HERE I BE! (for Helen & Imogen)) by Dónall Dempsey )
- Unknown, Ruta Wuneh
- Bashfulness is the ornament for a youthf.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Yours, and only mine, Maya Tod
- IQ poeam, Angry Brownbear
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
- Mindless Wind, Angry Brownbear
- Screams of Silence, Angry Brownbear
- Abode Aroma, Angry Brownbear
- Worth living, gajanan mishra
- Discard your vanity, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)