A Birthday Wish For Our Own Robert Frost
Happy Birthday to someone who
is celebrating it very soon
If I could send a bouquet of
sunshine, I would, however
this wish from my heart will
have to do
The enjoyment you have
given us through your tender
words of natures crest
and fill our hearts with happiness
at the same moment can take
a small item, a lonely accorn and
transform its life to the fallen ground
All of nature comes through your eyes,
and shows throughout your heart,
so on this day comming forth on
the new year, may I say Happy Birthday
Written for one of our special Poets...
Bonnie Collins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Birthday Wish For Our Own Robert Frost by Bonnie Collins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels