Crime due to enmity repeats!
Crime due to enmity repeats,
Increasing day to day murders,
More and more in numbers!
Criminals are not afraid of inquests,
And for the extreme punishments,
Maximum only life sentences!
Offered frequents releases,
On birthdays of Political leaders,
There are appeals and appeals!
If at all, given capital punishments;
Lastly available mercy petitions,
The Presidents take years and years!
Not making quicker decisions,
Either reduces punishments,
Or lawyers review petitions!
Repeated arguments in courts,
Criminals are still more thriving,
Offences are permanently increasing!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crime due to enmity repeats! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- I have nothing to offer, Amy Michelle Mosier