Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Crime due to enmity repeats!
Crime due to enmity repeats,
Increasing day to day murders,
More and more in numbers!
Criminals are not afraid of inquests,
And for the extreme punishments,
Maximum only life sentences!
Offered frequents releases,
On birthdays of Political leaders,
There are appeals and appeals!
If at all, given capital punishments;
Lastly available mercy petitions,
The Presidents take years and years!
Not making quicker decisions,
Either reduces punishments,
Or lawyers review petitions!
Repeated arguments in courts,
Criminals are still more thriving,
Offences are permanently increasing!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.