Crime due to enmity repeats!
Crime due to enmity repeats,
Increasing day to day murders,
More and more in numbers!
Criminals are not afraid of inquests,
And for the extreme punishments,
Maximum only life sentences!
Offered frequents releases,
On birthdays of Political leaders,
There are appeals and appeals!
If at all, given capital punishments;
Lastly available mercy petitions,
The Presidents take years and years!
Not making quicker decisions,
Either reduces punishments,
Or lawyers review petitions!
Repeated arguments in courts,
Criminals are still more thriving,
Offences are permanently increasing!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crime due to enmity repeats! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)