Crime due to enmity repeats!
Crime due to enmity repeats,
Increasing day to day murders,
More and more in numbers!
Criminals are not afraid of inquests,
And for the extreme punishments,
Maximum only life sentences!
Offered frequents releases,
On birthdays of Political leaders,
There are appeals and appeals!
If at all, given capital punishments;
Lastly available mercy petitions,
The Presidents take years and years!
Not making quicker decisions,
Either reduces punishments,
Or lawyers review petitions!
Repeated arguments in courts,
Criminals are still more thriving,
Offences are permanently increasing!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crime due to enmity repeats! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank