RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Contour Of Life
Topics of importance don't concern me when I'm in a certain
Today, my mind and soul are filled only with a tight-fisted
Again, soon, I will be in a situation I don't want to be in.
Interior serenity is disturbed, is a little apprehensive of
what is soon to come about.
Slowly grasping at straws, clutching only thin air, because
I am not quick enough.
Exhaustingly forlorn, sitting at a wayside contour of life,
considering what, if anything, I am doing in the near future
to make me happy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contour Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid