Confucius (acrostic) II
An MP who is he? …Eh! A bad doctor
Oppressive father x-university proctor
Government official doing his job,
Is he like you or me, I guess not, all gob.
More ideology than you can shake off a log
To him we’re peasants worked like a dog,
Be good and loyal, faithful to your master
Feared, good flock; follow him your pastor.
Than… a word like politician, you cannot trust!
A word you cannot start with, without being cussed.
TIGER, tiger, burning bright, satanic yeah, right!
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confucius (acrostic) II by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...
- कर्म ही अब धर्म जहाँ..., Sandhya Jane