Today when I was crazy after my drink,
Deep in you I wanted to sink.
All I had was the love for you,
But that was not for a moment or few.
My love for you is everlasting,
My life partner's role
in my dream you are casting.
I had quit the drinking
for an impression,
But today I did it
some out of depression.
One of studies and exams,
Which are going very worst.
Another losing you,
Who is my thirst.
Baby come and be mine,
without you I am dyin'
I have lost my way
what else shall I say
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confession by Anubhav gupta )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)