Today when I was crazy after my drink,
Deep in you I wanted to sink.
All I had was the love for you,
But that was not for a moment or few.
My love for you is everlasting,
My life partner's role
in my dream you are casting.
I had quit the drinking
for an impression,
But today I did it
some out of depression.
One of studies and exams,
Which are going very worst.
Another losing you,
Who is my thirst.
Baby come and be mine,
without you I am dyin'
I have lost my way
what else shall I say
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confession by Anubhav gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL