Today when I was crazy after my drink,
Deep in you I wanted to sink.
All I had was the love for you,
But that was not for a moment or few.
My love for you is everlasting,
My life partner's role
in my dream you are casting.
I had quit the drinking
for an impression,
But today I did it
some out of depression.
One of studies and exams,
Which are going very worst.
Another losing you,
Who is my thirst.
Baby come and be mine,
without you I am dyin'
I have lost my way
what else shall I say
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confession by Anubhav gupta )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland