While trying to cut an apple,
You are the one,
whom my heart wants.
I cut a piece,
and put it in plate.
And it strikes,
you seem like my soul-mate.
And to cut another piece,
as I moved my knife
I wanted to ask
'will you be my wife'?
I cut it all
and while putting the salt,
I thought we can be the best 2 two,
and never depart.
And as I picked it up,
to take a bite
I thought if I can be
the reason for your smile.
And yet another bite,
took me to the thought
Are you the one,
what I was wandering for?
The truest love,
the best ever mate!
With all your thoughts,
My Apple just changed it's taste.
hey! I promise to be the salt,
and add to your taste,
And be the reason
for your ever glowing grace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apple Thought by Anubhav gupta )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Gerard Manley Hopkins
(28 July 1844 – 8 June 1889)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- My Hometown, Ray Hansell
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The law of these times, Ravikumar C.P.
- So Many Minds Are Left Fractured, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mystic Blake, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Today's World, Leong Ming Loong
- Thoughts in the Moonlight, Luo Zhihai
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.