While trying to cut an apple,
You are the one,
whom my heart wants.
I cut a piece,
and put it in plate.
And it strikes,
you seem like my soul-mate.
And to cut another piece,
as I moved my knife
I wanted to ask
'will you be my wife'?
I cut it all
and while putting the salt,
I thought we can be the best 2 two,
and never depart.
And as I picked it up,
to take a bite
I thought if I can be
the reason for your smile.
And yet another bite,
took me to the thought
Are you the one,
what I was wandering for?
The truest love,
the best ever mate!
With all your thoughts,
My Apple just changed it's taste.
hey! I promise to be the salt,
and add to your taste,
And be the reason
for your ever glowing grace.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apple Thought by Anubhav gupta )
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz