RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Combing Ideas Through
Strangling in another summer Arizona heat, wantonly beginning
exercises of a beautiful tenure in absolute experiences,
leading into aspects of tomorrow.
Capturing the essence of many moments, ideas are being combed through, not leaving anything to chance or circumstances.
Solidly forming an entrance and exit of every sentence, taking
a position inside of poetry.
Likely times are becoming quickly and rapidly, moving forward,
faster and faster into turmoil of another future of tomorrow's beautiful atmosphere, dimension and environment.
Leaving all efforts beside ideas that are being traded and
placed within every paragraph of every detail left open for
me to write in one last time.
One last chance to be at home in the final chapter being
written, now ready to be closed and shut forevermore.
No more to be left to chance and taken silently into another
dimension, now only being chosen by the one who is writing
from intellect and it's imagination now and forever.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Combing Ideas Through by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow