RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Combing Ideas Through
Strangling in another summer Arizona heat, wantonly beginning
exercises of a beautiful tenure in absolute experiences,
leading into aspects of tomorrow.
Capturing the essence of many moments, ideas are being combed through, not leaving anything to chance or circumstances.
Solidly forming an entrance and exit of every sentence, taking
a position inside of poetry.
Likely times are becoming quickly and rapidly, moving forward,
faster and faster into turmoil of another future of tomorrow's beautiful atmosphere, dimension and environment.
Leaving all efforts beside ideas that are being traded and
placed within every paragraph of every detail left open for
me to write in one last time.
One last chance to be at home in the final chapter being
written, now ready to be closed and shut forevermore.
No more to be left to chance and taken silently into another
dimension, now only being chosen by the one who is writing
from intellect and it's imagination now and forever.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Combing Ideas Through by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Tyranny, Amitava Sur
- Be Near Heaven's Door, Naveed Akram
- On The Brink Of Insanity, Michael Webb
- Just Passing Through, Lora Colon
- Clarified Heart, Naveed Akram
- Walls and Weight and a Wake, Trevor Toews
- Best Friends, Francie Lynch
- This Afternoon, Trevor Toews
- Trash or Treasure, Trevor Toews
- The Ifs Of My Life, Trevor Toews