Clouds in the Blue Sky Today
The clouds asked the sky,
How it was today.
The sky told the clouds,
How can I say.
Because I can be,
Clear and grey in a second's flash,
And my fury could have trees lash.
But the clouds now asked,
Are we bigger than you?
The sky loved to answer,
I am too.
The clouds floated around,
And saw no competition,
So the sky and the clouds,
Danced happily all around.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clouds in the Blue Sky Today by Vera Sidhwa )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz