Clouds in the Blue Sky Today
The clouds asked the sky,
How it was today.
The sky told the clouds,
How can I say.
Because I can be,
Clear and grey in a second's flash,
And my fury could have trees lash.
But the clouds now asked,
Are we bigger than you?
The sky loved to answer,
I am too.
The clouds floated around,
And saw no competition,
So the sky and the clouds,
Danced happily all around.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clouds in the Blue Sky Today by Vera Sidhwa )
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma