They say: It's cloudy outside, but I insist saying: It's not cloudy, but They're just passing clouds crossing Into the pretty cities and the pretty Villages of the pretty countries to Rain pretty drops, so all rivers and Creeks are becoming swollen, then they Flood on the pretty rivers' banks, There are many kinds of clouds especially The dark and the pregnant ones that travel To certain lands to give birth to pretty Drops of rain, so a new life comes to Dead lands anytime and anywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clouds by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander