Biography of MOHAMMAD SKATI
I was born gifted in some fields of learning. My late dad encouraged me too much, my teachers, my friends, and some periodicals and newspapers.I completed my university studies. I loved reading Arabic and English poetry. I am an Arabic-English translator - an interpreter. I experienced life and traveled too many places which helped me shape an optimistic view about people everywhere. I love people everywhere and I feel people in my heart and my mind. I educated myself and experience life. I am happy to write poetry and novels.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Works:
I have English and Arabic books under publication.
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذ... -new-
- As an emigrant كمهاجر -new-
- As a passer-bye -new-
- Not for his sake ليس من اجله -new-
- Our city's curfew -new-
- Behind Clouds -new-
- Those Moments Of Weakness -new-
- I love Winter, but it's cruel احب الشتاء... -new-
- Those one thousand miles -new-
- Aboude -new-
- Their dreams احلامهم -new-
- About Winter -new-
- Winter's warmth دفء الشتاء -new-
- That ugly blackmail -new-
- I Am Alone In This World
- Like Mother Like Daughter
- My schoolbag
- The War's Inevitability and Peace's Inev...
- Through my childhood
- A Dream In A Pretty World
- Dark chocolate
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- When snow falls
- BEING ALONE IN THIS WORLD
- MY WHOLE SITUATION
- Winter's warmth
- Tomorrow Will Be Different
- A tiny fly stands on my shoulder