Li Po (701-762 / Chu / Kazakhstan)
Ch'ing P'ing Tiao
Clouds bring back to mind her dress, the flowers her face.
Winds of spring caress the rail where sparkling dew-drops cluster.
If you cannot see her by the jewelled mountain top,
Maybe on the moonlit Jasper Terrance you will meet her.
Li Po's Other Poems
- A Farewell To Secretary Shuyun At The Xi...
- A Mountain Revelry
- A Song Of An Autumn Midnight
- A Song Of Changgan
- A Vindication
- About Tu Fu
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon
- Alone Looking at the Mountain
- Amidst The Flowers A Jug Of Wine
- Autumn River Song
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Spring
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Summer
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Winter
- Bathed and Washed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.