Ernie Longhi Jr.
Our friendship happened instantly,
We met and something clicked;
Of all the people that I met,
You were the one I picked.
Our friendship happened easily,
We had so much to share;
It seemed like we already were
A team, a perfect pair.
Our friendship happened caringly,
We respected one another;
Affection shown by both of us,
A kinship like no other.
Ernie Longhi Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cara's Friendship! by Ernie Longhi Jr. )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu