Ernie Longhi Jr.
Our friendship happened instantly,
We met and something clicked;
Of all the people that I met,
You were the one I picked.
Our friendship happened easily,
We had so much to share;
It seemed like we already were
A team, a perfect pair.
Our friendship happened caringly,
We respected one another;
Affection shown by both of us,
A kinship like no other.
Ernie Longhi Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cara's Friendship! by Ernie Longhi Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...