Can you not see?
Can you not see HIS hand..
in the orderly movement of nature,
in the clockwork precision of all creation,
in the mathematical relationship that exists amongst them.
The secret within the seed that
turns it into a tree.
The design in the single cell
which holds the blueprint of Life.
All around is HIS miracle..
Why do you ask for more proof?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can you not see? by Anita Sehgal )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- A World Without Colour, Alex Lear
- À TOI, Rosie Bourget
- Psalm 077, Forrest Hainline
- Every day feels scripted, Mark Heathcote
- It's Not Your Fault, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Beauty Of Moonlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- misguide., tiffany white
- Parallel Lives, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- À L'ÉLU DE MON COEUR, Rosie Bourget
- Eagle, Luo Zhihai