Cause and Effect
I know not what the cause
and what the effect.
Cause and effect together..
spinning out furiously my life's path for me.
caught in its merciless tangles,
I cry out for mercy.
I lay before thee.. my bundle of grief.
For you to decide,
What the Cause and What the Effect!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cause and Effect by Anita Sehgal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- As You Came Along, Edward Kofi Louis
- However Much, JAMES T. ADAIR
- A SUBJECT, ROCHISH MON
- My Friend, The Princess
- Love Ride!, Queeny Gona
- I love you and you love me, LucifIer Mededar
- Always Welcome, Ronald Chapman
- What Audrey Would Have Done, Margaret Alice Second
- गोसोनि गाब, Bahadur Basumatary
- After a War, Manoj Kumar