Cause and Effect
I know not what the cause
and what the effect.
Cause and effect together..
spinning out furiously my life's path for me.
caught in its merciless tangles,
I cry out for mercy.
I lay before thee.. my bundle of grief.
For you to decide,
What the Cause and What the Effect!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cause and Effect by Anita Sehgal )
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)