Can strategies cause a tipping point in culture?
The earth has been shaped and forged
For over 4.5 billion years, there is no hurry
Ice formed and shaped the valley,
Plates collided, they were in no hurry.
Mountains climbed, some would say 7
7 culture mountains, they’d be business,
Government, media, arts and entertainment,
Education - the family and religion.
7 mountains sitting on the throne
On the throne of the earth,6 chess pieces…
6 physical 3D realms… 1 spiritual…
Now this is a battlefield for change agents.
This calling and a catalyst for change!
They want you to infiltrate the mountains.
To be their salt and light a mustard seed
For change and build a new earth.
In 4.5 billion years man might just be a fish.
Good for nothing on some distant frozen planet
But on a hook still where there’s no hurry
Swallowing orbs golden of starlight.
Ye are the salt of the earth:
But if the salt have lost its savour,
Wherewith shall it be salted?
“Can strategies cause a tipping point in culture? ”
Their argument is it has before.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can strategies cause a tipping point in culture? by Mark Heathcote )
Did you read them?
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)