Can strategies cause a tipping point in culture?
The earth has been shaped and forged
For over 4.5 billion years, there is no hurry
Ice formed and shaped the valley,
Plates collided, they were in no hurry.
Mountains climbed, some would say 7
7 culture mountains, they’d be business,
Government, media, arts and entertainment,
Education - the family and religion.
7 mountains sitting on the throne
On the throne of the earth,6 chess pieces…
6 physical 3D realms… 1 spiritual…
Now this is a battlefield for change agents.
This calling and a catalyst for change!
They want you to infiltrate the mountains.
To be their salt and light a mustard seed
For change and build a new earth.
In 4.5 billion years man might just be a fish.
Good for nothing on some distant frozen planet
But on a hook still where there’s no hurry
Swallowing orbs golden of starlight.
Ye are the salt of the earth:
But if the salt have lost its savour,
Wherewith shall it be salted?
“Can strategies cause a tipping point in culture? ”
Their argument is it has before.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can strategies cause a tipping point in culture? by Mark Heathcote )
- Behind The Mountains, Bismark Sosu
- Sonnet # 530, Luis Estable
- Jesus saw something in me that others fa.., Royston Allen
- Seasons Away, Bismark Sosu
- "What manner of Man is this? ".., Royston Allen
- The Bench, Renee Russon
- Sonnet # 529, Luis Estable
- Desire, Deborah Kelley
- DO NOT ASSUME, Donald R Charon
- poisons by s.r 2, skye robertson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)