Café Du Monde
If you ever go to New Orleans. Louisiana
Oh, my friend, you must go see
Café Du Monde in the French Market
It is a complete necessity to me.
The French Coffee is hot and foamy
Sweet yet strong with coffee flavor
The Beignets hot and covered
With powdered sugar, all to be savored.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Café Du Monde by Marilyn Lott )
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis