By the grace of the holy ones
By the grace of the holy ones, all things turn out well
And by Krishna’s grace, one attains Krishna himself
By the grace of the world, one is born repeatedly in various forms!
By the grace of the holy ones, all things turn out well...
Ever engrossed in the company of the lord’s devotees,
The holy ones are ever happy and never do they grieve,
The world, however, roams around maddened
And trapped in its own intricate snares.
By the grace of the holy ones, all things turn out well.
The worldliness goes against Hari, for the layers and layers of sin, put him away,
So strengthen your devotion
Says Narsaiyyo, serve the holy ones and the Truth
And you will surely attain the ultimate bliss...
By the grace of the holy ones, all things turn out well..
Narsinh Mehta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By the grace of the holy ones by Narsinh Mehta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Father of a Diabetic Child, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Market Women: Lake Toba, Karen Swenson
- What Does A Woman Want, Karen Swenson
- Time is, Nassy Fesharaki
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT