Butterflies, butterflies sitting on the flowers,
Butterflies, butterflies can you see the colours?
You fly with colourful wings,
And your wings are covered with beautiful rings!
You hop from one flower to another,
And the rain comes down like a shower.
I wish I could fly like you,
Wish you would lend me a pair of wings too!
Over the mountains and seas and up in the sky,
Near the clouds I would fly high, high, high! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterflies by Ritusmera Mundakkal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Apple From A Tree, LaRon Green Sr.
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja