Soumita Sarkar Ray
Bring Victory Home
Let me love the melancholic layers
that melt softly on the broken words
this hanging wall ruined by showers
distant itself from enclave of bowers.
No common is my world of grief
unanswered questions float over curiosity
crowded street with hollow souls is brief
near is not the cloud of glee and relief.
Searching the existence of my identity
I fixed my gaze at the black sky
with time lapse the dome grew starry
a twinkle glowed in its brilliant entity
Rise and lit the candle of hope alone
complete chest of courage will shone
Is this path of glory unknown?
Certainly belief will bring victory home.
Angelic voice knocked me to reply
heat of decay silently burnt to fly
fear and weakness can make titan cry
quit not, this battle deserves one last try.
Soumita Sarkar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bring Victory Home by Soumita Sarkar Ray )
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest