She is strong, powerful yet gentle
Passing away in a blink of eye
Dancing with the trees, a belly partner
Too easy to lift, too hard to catch.
Would pass away kissing the tress
If she has to meet her lover
Somewhere living in the glades
She takes the grime as her greetings.
Doors would clap as she arrives
And the windows would bow
For she needs to enter the homes,
and to share her immortal touch.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breeze by kabeer katariya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald