Marites C. Cayetano
I envy you
you envy me
I have in my possesion
things you haven‘t
you have in your possesion
things I haven‘t
maybe it‘s the law of life
or maybe we‘re just
We both are loving each other
but desire different things.
Can‘t we really share the same things?
Can‘t we really have the same desires?
You and I
can‘t we really be the same?
....or we‘re just both stubborn.
Marites C. Cayetano's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Both Stubborn by Marites C. Cayetano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol