Marites C. Cayetano
I envy you
you envy me
I have in my possesion
things you haven‘t
you have in your possesion
things I haven‘t
maybe it‘s the law of life
or maybe we‘re just
We both are loving each other
but desire different things.
Can‘t we really share the same things?
Can‘t we really have the same desires?
You and I
can‘t we really be the same?
....or we‘re just both stubborn.
Marites C. Cayetano's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Both Stubborn by Marites C. Cayetano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler