Marites C. Cayetano
I envy you
you envy me
I have in my possesion
things you haven‘t
you have in your possesion
things I haven‘t
maybe it‘s the law of life
or maybe we‘re just
We both are loving each other
but desire different things.
Can‘t we really share the same things?
Can‘t we really have the same desires?
You and I
can‘t we really be the same?
....or we‘re just both stubborn.
Marites C. Cayetano's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Both Stubborn by Marites C. Cayetano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore
- yer mom hath a lithp, Mandolyn Davidson
- LORD, jerome moore
- Blondell blondies, jerome moore
- Le petite mort, jerome moore
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry