Man, I am bored
I am in Agriscience
We are not doing anything
...I wish I was torturistic right now
I would be able to write a great poem
Instead I am writing this...
I am still bored
They are having a Beyonce song on
It is freaking boring.
...LaLaLa...yay the stopped...
Never mind it is on again
Aaahh make it stop!
Ok it's off again
I hope it's off for good
Still bored as you can see.
What should I do since I am bored?
I guess just this.
Too bottles of beer on the wall
Take 1 down, pass it around
99 bottles of beer on the wall
Somer reason I am getting hyper
I also feel like dancing...
OOH! I heard a saw...
...Pretty saw, blood, torture, malice, life, etc....
Yah! ! I feel torturistic, guess I will
Write about saws that hurt people! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Boredomness: Agriscience by tabitha driskell )
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns