Man, I am bored
I am in Agriscience
We are not doing anything
...I wish I was torturistic right now
I would be able to write a great poem
Instead I am writing this...
I am still bored
They are having a Beyonce song on
It is freaking boring.
...LaLaLa...yay the stopped...
Never mind it is on again
Aaahh make it stop!
Ok it's off again
I hope it's off for good
Still bored as you can see.
What should I do since I am bored?
I guess just this.
Too bottles of beer on the wall
Take 1 down, pass it around
99 bottles of beer on the wall
Somer reason I am getting hyper
I also feel like dancing...
OOH! I heard a saw...
...Pretty saw, blood, torture, malice, life, etc....
Yah! ! I feel torturistic, guess I will
Write about saws that hurt people! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Boredomness: Agriscience by tabitha driskell )
- Contained Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's The Noise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Gumsum Gumsum, Akhtar Jawad
- Workmates?, Over The Moon
- Some way or other, gajanan mishra
- A Piece Of My Love., Philip Mutuku
- I Am Time, Time, Indelible, Indestructib.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cambridge -Seat of Learning., Geoffrey Fafard
- Disharmony......, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Time Is Not Staying In Place, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)