Man, I am bored
I am in Agriscience
We are not doing anything
...I wish I was torturistic right now
I would be able to write a great poem
Instead I am writing this...
I am still bored
They are having a Beyonce song on
It is freaking boring.
...LaLaLa...yay the stopped...
Never mind it is on again
Aaahh make it stop!
Ok it's off again
I hope it's off for good
Still bored as you can see.
What should I do since I am bored?
I guess just this.
Too bottles of beer on the wall
Take 1 down, pass it around
99 bottles of beer on the wall
Somer reason I am getting hyper
I also feel like dancing...
OOH! I heard a saw...
...Pretty saw, blood, torture, malice, life, etc....
Yah! ! I feel torturistic, guess I will
Write about saws that hurt people! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Boredomness: Agriscience by tabitha driskell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA