Man, I am bored
I am in Agriscience
We are not doing anything
...I wish I was torturistic right now
I would be able to write a great poem
Instead I am writing this...
I am still bored
They are having a Beyonce song on
It is freaking boring.
...LaLaLa...yay the stopped...
Never mind it is on again
Aaahh make it stop!
Ok it's off again
I hope it's off for good
Still bored as you can see.
What should I do since I am bored?
I guess just this.
Too bottles of beer on the wall
Take 1 down, pass it around
99 bottles of beer on the wall
Somer reason I am getting hyper
I also feel like dancing...
OOH! I heard a saw...
...Pretty saw, blood, torture, malice, life, etc....
Yah! ! I feel torturistic, guess I will
Write about saws that hurt people! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Boredomness: Agriscience by tabitha driskell )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- It is time for me to go home, Leong Ming Loong
- Forsaken For Your Sake, Asma Riaz Khan
- Textology - 1. Conditionals, Joseph Archer
- WHAT FOR?, Terry Collett
- 73, GRANT FRASER
- I Shall Not Want, Tiffany Roldan
- List Of Loneliness, Margaret Alice Second
- When I Was With My Father, Naveed Akram
- Sow Your Seeds, Naveed Akram
- we never cry, Cee Bea