To be an empath...
To be an empath
Is really hard
You always have to know
Which emotion is yours
Are you feeling this?
Usually there is this question
Why am I feeling this,
I wasn't feeling this earlier?
Some say it is a curse. It takes
Time to like it as a gift.
It mostly overwhelms you
And all you can do is run
Sometimes though it can be fun.
Being able to help others. Or calming
Down a mob full of gangsters.
Sometimes empaths feel animals,
Others feel both and even far away.
You may be asking how I know.
It doesn't take a genius to feel
An empath. You just have to be an
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To be an empath... by tabitha driskell )
- The Unimpressed Poet, Hebert Logerie
- Poetical Life Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mere Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Occasions Of Promise, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)